International Jewellery London - September 2011
Further to our work in the Jewellery sector, Dream Agility are pleased to announce that we have been asked to speak at International Jewellery London 2011 at Earls Court. It is the UK’s premier jewellery trade event celebrating some of the most innovative and talented jewellery designers and manufacturers in both the UK and internationally. Elizabeth Clark will be taking to the ‘Inspiration stage’ on Monday 5th September at 12.45 on the subject of ‘ Flirting with trends, the Dummies guide to social media’
A keynote packed full with case studies and the very latest information on the social media scene.
Seminar details: It’s never too late to get started with social media and with the latest research stating that people are spending more time on mobile apps than surfing the web, its a great time to get to grips with the very latest advances. From the best performing free stuff for novices looking to expand their customer base, to high performing apps for serious e-commerce players, if you’ve missed the web boat it’s time to get on the apps gravy train. “…for Dummies” Author and co-founder of dreamagility.com, Elizabeth Clark, will guide you, step by practical step, through the social media maze and beyond.
What you’ll learn:
- Who’s hot in the Jewellery social media space
- How to use your customers to drive new sales from social media
- Getting started with the free stuff: Facebook places, Foursquare, Gowalla, Google (there’s a lot more to it than just search!), Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- The mobile v’s web war and how this affects your social media and online strategy.
- Latest releases in the online space -The Beaverbrooks launch, hot or not?
- Paying for traffic? Who’s losing their shirt in the branded goods wars WatchShop vs The Watch Hut.
- The latest ways to retain your profit margins online.
- Mobile Apps, the next gravy train if you’ve missed the web boat.