Dream Agility, award-winning technology company based in Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester, are looking for a Graduate Software Developer who will be a Key member of the Engineering team working across the full stack of technologies. Over the past three years our solution has revolutionised performance of the ads giving between 20-100% uplift over existing technologies. We’ve built a system that uses complex algorithms to help online retailers manage their Google Shopping adverts by reducing their spend, incorporates product profit margins and increases their conversions.
We’re seeking an ambitious and highly motivated, Full Stack developer to help shape the development of a bleeding edge advertising shopping platform. You should have a wide range of development experience focused on online front-end solutions using AngularJS, and NodeJS. With a constantly evolving platform, we are looking for a Full Stack developer to join our existing technical team, as well as defining, developing and delivering upon the technical architecture on which the platform is based.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a highly experienced team in an exponentially growing global market connecting to the world’s leading players in ecommerce, from Google, to Amazon, Ebay, Yandex, Baidu, and beyond, with the ability to define and shape every aspect of the technical function.
- Work with team to define the product roadmap and timelines.
- Define and develop a robust API based architecture to underpin the next version of the product.
- Deliver lead product development on time and to agreed specification.
- Identify and implement performance and functional improvements and ensure product is scalable.
- Assist in all phases of product development lifecycle and ongoing release cycles.
- Define and implement rollout and migration strategies for product enhancements including, where applicable, support for legacy features in use by clients.
- Work with latest APIs from Google, Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.
- Develop solutions on the latest available technology in a fast moving environment.
- Java or C# experience.
- Experience developing web solutions built on AngularJS and MySQL.
- Proficient in MVC and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Understanding of HTTP and REST APIs.
- Writing performant code (use of Hashsets and other performant techniques).
- Advanced Object Oriented Progamming.
- Git experience or other code repository experience.
- The ability to manage deployment, migration and upgrade rollout.
- Experience in unit/acceptance testing.
- Ability to document technical solutions and define development tasks accurately.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Asks questions.
- Ability to identify issues early and define the appropriate solution.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- A can-do attitude.
- Clean and understandable code.
- Doesn't overengineer solutions.
- Responsive to change and ability to adapt fast.
- If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Dream Agility are looking for a really bright, smart Account Executive with agency experience to work for an award-winning technology company based in Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester. Over the past three years our solution has revolutionised performance of the ads giving between 20-100% uplift over existing technologies. We’ve built a system that uses complex algorithms to help online retailers manage their Google Shopping adverts by reducing their spend, incorporates product profit margins and increases their conversions.
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for clients
- Conducting end-to-end research tasks throughout the on boarding process.
- Lead the day-to-day management and optimization of client campaigns and cross channel media.
- Attending regular client meetings face to face, phone or via Skype
- Drive strategic program development and identify areas for upsell and account growth
- Reporting the ongoing performance of campaigns
- Desire and willingness to test, embrace and encourage new technologies, product offerings and marketing channels
- Develop program summary/analysis, set agendas, and present to senior decision makers
- Provide client recommendations to include: search engine marketing, display remarketing, biddable ad exchange media, mobile, social, creative, and analytics
- Define clients' business needs and identify areas of opportunity to increase account growth and drive revenue
- Provide leadership in the development of client strategies and presentations
- Contribute to company initiatives, processes and roll-outs
- Graduate caliber and highly numerate. A numerate based degree (maths, economics, statistics, etc) would be an advantage but is not essential
- Google AdWords certified an advantage but not essential
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Can solicit clear client requirements with respect to their online marketing goals.
- Good understanding of digital tactics and measurement; Social, SEO, PPC, and Content Marketing
- Have a natural curiosity about business, be eager to develop strong client relationships and understand the environment in which their clients operate.
Your Remuneration & Benefits
£18,000 to £22,000 basic salary dependent on experience..
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Dream Agility is an award-winning technology company based in Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester.
Over the past three years our solution has revolutionised the way companies pay for adverts online. We’ve built a system that uses complex mathematics to help online retailers manage their Google Shopping adverts by reducing their spend and increasing their conversions.
We’ve had significant investment, and we’re focused on growing our client base into Britain’s major retail brands.
We’re looking for an outbound sales advisor to help deliver the next stage of our growth.
You’ll be using your skills and experience to book appointments for the sales team, assist with sales activity, and generally help with the running of the organisation.
In return, we’re offering a fantastic progression program for the right individual, and a significant bonus structure that will increase in line with sales revenue generated.
- Have at least two years’ outbound sales experience.
- Be fully proficient with Microsoft office.
- Have a passion for digital and technology.
- Be a quick learner.
- Be happy working on your own/in a small team.
- Be able to define your own KPIs and measure yourself against them.
- Have a desire to progress your career within a fast-moving technology company.
- Good spoken and written English language skills.
In return, you will get:
- £18,000 to £22,000 basic salary dependent on experience.
- 22 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Employee perks.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.