Dream Agility, a multi-award-winning machine learning platform for search marketing, is opening a new office in Pangyo, Korea. This is located in the country’s leading technology accelerator, KStart.
K-Start is run by the Korean government with partners like Samsung, LG, Hyundai, Naver, CJ, Korea Telecom, and more.
Dream Agility is a Google Premier Partner, an official Google Shopping Partner (only 35 globally) and multiple award winner including the prestigious Bounce Busan 2017, winning $10,000 in prize money.
Its 2 patent-pending platform is integrated with Google, Facebook, eBay, Amazon, and Baidu and has raised over £750k in equity in July 2015 and been in profit for 15 months. Having saved and made £millions on Google Adwords, for some of the world’s most successful brands, Dream Agility has identified Asia as the critical region in its next stage of growth.
MENTORING & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
K-Start provides mentoring from leading executives at Samsung, LG, Hyundai, Naver, etc in the cutting edge Pangyo Technology campus, but the mentoring doesn’t stop there.
Working closely with our team members in Atlanta (USA), Melbourne (Australia), Paris and most importantly Manchester, UK, the successful applicant will be developed in our unique machine learning and Adwords optimisation techniques.
Make no mistake, the successful applicant for this role could be ideally placed to lead the entire APAC region with one of the fastest growing machine learning companies in Ad Tech.
Location: Pangyo, with occasional travel to UK and Asian markets.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Dream Agility provides world-class technology, client services, and operational support. We seek an entrepreneurial individual who can fill our ‘Korean gaps’, ideally with a proven track record in selling / marketing digital / technology, or who has experience of taking a highly successful global business into new markets.
Ideally well connected to major Korean advertisers, the successful candidate may be working in digital SAAS providers or digital agencies.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Representing Dream Agility: at Korea at K-Start and developing the APAC business into territories such as China, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, and more
- Translating into Korean: the website, producing Korean Product Sheets, Presentations, and proposals at a native standard. (Naver / Daum translate is not an acceptable level of Korean / English!)
- Presentations: conduct presentations in Korean whether on K-start mentoring or deal flow meetings or at client offices on product demos or via Webex
- Selling: incorporating Dream Agility’s solutions into your existing networks or develop new networks with support from Dream Agility and its partners like the British Embassy and Naver
- Attending meetings: on Webex, with the CEO, in the UK and Korea
- Manage and maintain email inbox: with strong organisational structure utilising excel wherever possible in ensuring personal efficiencies meet optimum possibility
- To communicate and negotiate with websites of varying scale: from personal blogs to international publications across Korean and English language territories in both written and spoken format
- Various ad hoc tasks: including keyword research, footprint analysis and other administration duties where required. Complete competitor analysis whenever required
- Translation support: across all manner of marketing tasks i.e. Sales decks, website, articles, from English to Korean to the level of a native
- Apply localisation knowledge to the Korean market
- Working with Dream Agility’s world class client list: to identify new opportunities for them in Korea and the wider APAC region
- Support technology on Korean API integrations: with Naver and Daum.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Under/post graduate educated to a minimum of ‘Degree’ level standard with good numeracy and English skills
- A confident telephone manner, with call centre/customer service experience being an advantage
- A keen eye for detail
- Native level Korean language both written / oral.
The salary and bonus range for this position is negotiable dependant on experience. To apply please send a CV and covering letter stating why you'd like to be considered for the role, and your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org