- You will directly manage paid search campaigns for our clients, ensuring that their budget is being spent to campaign goals either CPA/ROAS or SKU level profit margin.
- You will be responsible for setting client strategy and ensuring that our day-to-day work is in line with the contract.
- You will speak to clients on scheduled calls to ensure they’re aware of our activity and receiving reports each month.
- Day-to-day, you will get hands-on with accounts to build campaigns to our specified format, manage budgets, run our full suite of reports including the Machine Learning based reports (full training given) monitor Merchant Centre and gather the analytics data to implement in the feed iterations.
- You will be responsible for generating and sending client reports to show our activity and results
- You’ll have at least 2 years of experience behind you in a paid search, shopping and search, and will have a proven track record working directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish.
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience in paid search across Google and other major search engines
- Strong understanding of wider digital marketing channels and how they work together with paid search and social
- Strong experience using Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets/ Adwords Editor and very comfortable sorting through large data sets. Our platform does all the heavy lifting and computation, we use humans for sense checking and to supervise the machine learning.
- Confidence in speaking to clients via email, phone and in-person
- Confidence working in Google Analytics and making changes to improve data quality and conversion tracking
- Proficient in keyword research via Keyword Planner and tools like SEMrush
- Great organisational and Planning skills, preferably with the use of planning tools such as Microsoft Project etc.
- Knowledge or experience of SEO is a bonus but not essential
- Experience managing social media advertising across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter is a bonus but not essential
The salary range for this role is £19,000 – £26,000 dependant on experience.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter with current salary, notice period and why you’d be interested in joining our business to firstname.lastname@example.org. This role is to start immediately on finding the right candidate.