- Completing sales & contract documentation for new clients.
- Managing the transition from sales to onboarding new clients with the client services team.
- Vetting of qualified sales leads
- Importing / exporting files from our CRM
- General sales administration
- Data cleansing
- List creation
- Creation of qualified and well researched LinkedIn lists – using our inhouse bot to do the leg work.
- Management of relevant awards, speaker and event opportunities calendar
- Regularly update all our industry directory profiles
- Reporting / updating of marketing dashboard
- Uploading content to various website platforms
What you’ll need:
- An outgoing personality and a recognition that hard work and a desire to learn are the key to success.
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to work quickly under pressure.
- An appreciation that your opinion is only a sample set of one and hard data and evidence is how we make our decisions.
- Able to manage tasks and adhere to deadlines.
- Great written and spoken English
- Outstanding organisation skills
- A-Level educated or equivalent with a good understanding of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Powerpoint.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Passion, energy and the willingness to go the extra mile
Salary: £16,000-£20,000, depending on experience.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter with current salary, notice period and why you’d be interested in joining our business to firstname.lastname@example.org. This role is to start immediately on finding the right candidate.