Due to our continuing success, we now have language-driven opportunities for talented individuals to join us, we are seeking individuals with French language capability, to the level of a native.
What you’ll be doing:
- We’re working with Luxury French Brands who expect an excellent level of service and a native language competence – Google translate is not an acceptable level of French!
- Translating the website into French and producing French Product Sheets, Presentations and proposals at a native standard.
- Attending meetings and Webex’s with the CEO, in the UK and Paris.
- Manage and maintain email inbox with strong organisational structure utilising excel wherever possible in ensuring personal efficiencies meet optimum possibility
- To communicate and negotiate with websites of varying scale, from personal blogs to international publications across France and English language territories in both written and spoken format.
- Various ad hoc tasks including keyword research, footprint analysis and other administration duties where required.
- Complete competitor analysis whenever required.
- Translation support across all manner of marketing tasks, from English to French to the level of a native.
- Apply localisation knowledge to the French market.
What you’ll need:
- Under/post graduate educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level standard with good numeracy and English skills.
- Have a confident telephone manner, with call centre/customer service experience being an advantage.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A native level French speaker.
The salary range for this position is £18-22k dependant on experience. To apply please send a CV and covering letter stating why you'd like to be considered for the role and your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org