Fashion AI Data Quality Controller
Temporary contract with flexible hours to suit you. Opportunity for a permanent contract for the right person.
We’re seeking a new addition to our Research team to assist with the labelling of product images, specifically fashion; clothing, shoes and accessories.
No visual impairments (e.g. Colour blindness)
• Experience with data input and management
• Quick to learn and follow instructions
• Work collaboratively
• At least grade C or above in GCSE Mathematics and English
• Knowledge of general fashion and everyday wear
• Regularly uses online shopping searches on Google, and online sites.
• Familiar with typical styles & types that retailers use i.e short sleeve, bardot top, shift dress, shacket, block heels, ankle grazer, stiletto heel, etc.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org NO AGENCIES PLEASE.