Fashion AI Data Quality Controller
Temporary contract with flexible hours to suit you. Opportunity for a permanent contract for the right person.
We’re seeking a new addition to our Research team to assist with the labelling of product images, specifically fashion; clothing, shoes and accessories.
• No visual impairments (e.g. Colour blindness)
• Experience with data input and management
• Quick to learn and follow instructions
• Work collaboratively
• At least grade C or above in GCSE Mathematics and English
• Knowledge of general fashion and everyday wear
• Regularly uses online shopping searches on Google, and online sites.
• Familiar with typical styles & types that retailers use i.e short sleeve, bardot top, shift dress, shacket, block heels, ankle grazer, stiletto heel, etc.