We’re seeking an ambitious and highly motivated, Full Stack developer to help shape the development of a bleeding edge advertising shopping platform.
You should have a wide range of development experience focused on online front-end solutions using AngularJS, and NodeJS. With a constantly evolving platform, we are looking for a Full Stack developer to join our existing technical team, as well as defining, developing and delivering upon the technical architecture on which the platform is based.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a highly experienced team in an exponentially growing global market connecting to the world’s leading players in ecommerce, from Google, to Amazon, Ebay, Yandex, Baidu, and beyond, with the ability to define and shape every aspect of the technical function.
- Work with team to define the product roadmap and timelines.
- Define and develop a robust API based architecture to underpin the next version of the product.
- Identify and implement performance and functional improvements and ensure the product is scalable.
- Assist in all phases of product development lifecycle and ongoing release cycles.
- Work with latest APIs from Google, Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.
- Able to ensure quality processes by writing and implementing effective testing processes.
- Develop solutions on the latest available technology in a fast-moving environment.
- Learn and innovate on the latest cloud platforms i.e. Azure, AWS IBM Watson, Google Cloud Engine.
- Support the AI and Machine Learning Projects run by the PHD Machine Learning & AI ResearchTeam.
- Keep complete documentation to support our patent applications.
- Java or C# experience.
- Experience with databases like MySQL.
- Understanding of HTTP and REST APIs.
- Writing performant code (use of Hashsets and other performant techniques).
- Advanced Object Oriented Programming.
- Git experience or other code repository experience.
- Experience in unit/acceptance testing.
- Ability to document technical solutions and define development tasks accurately.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Asks questions with a commercial perspective in a fast moving development environment.
- Ability to identify issues early and define the appropriate solution.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- A can-do attitude.
- Clean and understandable code.
- Doesn't overengineer solutions.
- Responsive to change and ability to adapt fast.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.