We’re looking for an outbound sales advisor to help deliver the next stage of our growth.
You’ll be using your skills and experience to book appointments for the sales team, assist with sales activity, performing competitor analysis and preparing client presentations with the data available.
In return, we’re offering a fantastic progression program for the right individual, and a significant bonus structure that will increase in line with sales revenue generated.
- Have at least two years’ outbound sales experience, OR be a graduate in a STEM subject.
- Be fully proficient with Microsoft office.
- Be able to keep pace with the product development and new product launches.
- Highly analytical and objective.
- Able to explain difficult concepts in a simple manner and to adapt your style of delivery to the audience.
- Good spoken and written English language skills.
- Able to plan, organise effectively and deliver to the clients expectations.
- Learn to be able to differentiate between good and bad business.
In return, you will get £18,000 to £22,000 basic salary dependent on experience. To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.